- Prior experience as Project Manager or similar position
- Prior experience in a related woodworking field preferred
- Prior experience with AutoCAD, Patterns System, Cabinet Vision, and Tradesoft preferred
- Knowledge of AWI standards
- Able to use Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel, Word.
- Able to read blueprints and architectural drawings
- Proficient with typing
- Proficient with math/geometry/metric units and able to read a tape measure
- Able to travel to job-sites
- Any field or shop experience is a plus
- Able to work with others and collaborate
- Able to be a problem solver and think outside of the box
- Willing and able to work overtime
- Mechanically inclined and visionary
- Willing to do whatever it takes to complete the task at hand, efficiently; understands that our customers are our number one priority
- Willing and able to learn new things and to learn from mistakes
- Pay Rate is determined upon experience.
- We offer Medical and Dental benefits, 401k, and paid time off.
- Relevant: 2 years (preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
Submit resume and cover letter to [email protected] today!