At Crowe’s Cabinets, if YOU can dream it, WE can build it, and we sincerely mean it! We are passionate about turning our clients’ dream into reality and providing an environment where our team can grow and thrive while serving our clients.
We are seeking a Design Specialist/Sales Professional to help us expand our growing residential kitchen and home remodeling business.
Crowe’s Cabinets is one of the top and most reputable builders in the area, and we have a full marketing program to generate consistent leads.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meet with prospective clients on a consistent basis to help them with their kitchen, bathroom, etc. design and storage needs.
- Plan the functional aspects and the visual look of spaces for clients, including color, lighting, cabinets, floor coverings, appliances, etc. to achieve design goals.
- Illustrate clients’ detailed plan either through hand drawings or design software.
- Accurately read and understand blueprints, building and fire codes, and be knowledgeable about the latest design trends.
- Actively prospect, follow up with leads in a timely fashion, and have the flexibility to work in and out of the office driving business, developing quotes, and finalizing bids.
- Develop sales and design solutions for clients including strategic pricing and project management.
- Maintain awareness of design and product development trends.
- Work closely with suppliers, product vendors, and contractors to oversee installation and achieve client’s goals.
- Be willing to work in a family environment.
All applicants please submit a resume including prior experience you have in kitchen and home design.
- High School Diploma or equivalent with an associate or higher degree preferred.
- Attention to detail, highly organized, and able to prioritize.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Professional, positive attitude.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and design software.
- Experience in a residential kitchen and bathroom design and sales required.
Part-time or Full-time
Based on experience
- Health and Dental Insurance partially funded by company.
- 401k match
- Paid time off
3-5 years’ experience in residential design and sales.
Office is located in Poland Ohio. Travel to clients’ homes within a 50-mile radius.
To keep our employees as safe as possible, masks, safe distancing and daily cleaning are required in accordance with current regulations.